Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The life

Is fine. Lots of school, chem is getting hard. I am fighting some saddle sores and riding as much as possible. My dad told me about some new stuff called Brave Soldier friction protection, so I am going to try some of that. Getting in 300+ miles a week on my fat butt has been taking its toll. I am going to bump up my milage and stuff. I have pretty much called it quits for racing the rest of the year. I realized this last weekend that I have lost a lot of weight and its taking a toll on my ability to keep a high speed for as high as my hrt is going. So the plan for the rest of the summer is to put in lots of base and some interval/TT work. My goal is to ride till it snows. Take the end of November and most of december in the Gym doing weights and core and yoga. Then in January I am going to be in Itasca state park doing research. It will be hard to do workouts there, so I will see what I can do there. I might add some frame saver to my KM and ride the single speed an hour each day while there in -20 degree weather. Then in Feb. I plan on stepping it up. I want to be well below 200 and build a strong base. That is my plan for the rest of the summer/winter into the spring. I will probably take my bike home at Christmas and do a weeks worth of base there. Anywho, anyone see any problems with this let me know :)

No comments: