Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some ideas.


So, the new bike from Zinn is being put on the assembly line... If thats what he does. Anyways. I am just checking out ebay and figuring out what I want on this thing.
its going to be a custom fitted Magnesium frame Zinn, with an extra long steerer Alpha carbon fork. Not sure what sort of stem/handlebar options I will have. I want some wide ones though. My current ones are to narrow, and I cant get enough of a grip to bring my back and arms into a sprint. We'll see what Zinn says, and what I say. I am pretty sure this thing will come with alumnium custom crank arms measuring around 200 mm. Its also going to have SRAM's Force components on board. I am really excited.

I sent in the color red. We'll see if I can get anything other than white for the Name lettering.

No comments: