Sunday, February 25, 2007

This week


Should be chill. One of my classes is only meeting once, which is sweet. The bike is feeling good. Got some time in this weekend. I just wanted to say thank you to Seth, Brandon and Finn, for putting a spark under my ass. I haven't felt this good for a while. Seth, you just had to keep talking about riding... urgh. Brandon and Finn, thanks for all the encouragement dudes, I have never responded well to negativity, and you two have played me like a fiddle. So, I am glad to say I am now 218, and able to hold my big chain ring up for an hour with my heart rate well under 150. Its gross, my body fat is low enough that the veins in my legs are coming out, and that is awesome! So here are some pictures from tonight. Until I get tired of typing.

No comments: