Monday, March 5, 2007

Braveheart

Is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. I watched the first two hours while training on the trainer sunday, and I watched the second two hours tonight while riding. It is great, I can hold a steady 130 in a 53-15/16 and go, till the music gets pumping then I will pop down to a 53-13 and try to spin it through the whole battle. Ca est prefer... It was fun. I snacked on a peanut butter and jelly lastnight with an apple, and I cut myself back to an apple for tonights ride. For now I am going for the organic foods while riding, high fructose and glucose sugars. I will leave all gels and stuff till the season gets into swing, or when its warm enough for long, and I mean long rides. If all goes to plan, the snow should be almost melted by Thursday, and when that happens, I am planning on getting 4-7 hours long rides in a day, mattering on the weather, light, and time permitted. But watch out. I plan to get to know MN really well.... Thats all for tonight!

No comments: